Thread: {DOTW} - Do you work venues other than FB and Twitter?

Platinum Members

Question {DOTW} - Do you work venues other than FB and Twitter?

Marketing Online is definitely the best way to reach the masses! Social media is a vital tool in getting the word out about your book!

Do you work venues other than FB and Twitter? If so, what and what do you specifically do that you've found effective on them (G+, Pinterest, Squidoo, Triberr, etc.?)
    ---
    God Bless,
    Lara
    Moms of Faith

Connect with Me:
    - My Amazon Author Page
    - Twitter
    - Facebook
    - Pinterest

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. - Isaiah 43:2 NLT

Platinum Members
    We've had really good results by posting graphics on Pinterest that link to our books or blog posts.
    ~Heather Hart
    Servant, Wife, Mother

“Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.”
    ~ Isaiah 26:12

I think part of the choice of social media outlets is your audience. I write for children and homeschoolers, and Pinterest is huge with homeschooling moms. So I try to pin almost everything I blog about. It seems to be doing well in driving traffic to my site.