Thread: List Your Services Below

List Your Services Below

One thread per service provider please. However, if you offer multiple services, you can post one thread per service.

Include your contact info (if an email, please list as yourname (at) server.com so the spambots don't snag it!). Website info is welcome as well as cost ranges, previous experience, etc.

Bronze Member

Proofreader

Quote Originally Posted by StaciStallings View Post
    One thread per service provider please. However, if you offer multiple services, you can post one thread per service.

Include your contact info (if an email, please list as yourname (at) server.com so the spambots don't snag it!). Website info is welcome as well as cost ranges, previous experience, etc.
    My wife is a member of this forum, and she told me about this notice.

I am a career college general education instructor specializing in fundamentals of communication and composition. I read and edit papers constantly, and I hold a weekly tutoring lab for student writers. I hold a Master of Arts in English from the University of Indianapolis where my course work included a professional editing class and technical writing and editing class. In addition, I have self-published a fantasy novella, and I am in the process of writing a YA urban fantasy novel.

I am willing to proofread fiction and non-fiction as well as articles. I am not sure what compensation I should request, but I am willing to negotiate. My contact information is lighttrek (at) sbcglobal.net.